Wild3D Terms and Conditions
Last updated 4/14/2015
By using Wild3D.com you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Wild3D is currently in it's infancy and should be considered a beta, therefore these terms and conditions may change frequently.
- Do not rely on Wild3D as a file backup service. It is your responsibility to keep backup copies of your 3D models!
- Wild3D is in early beta so we cannot make any uptime guarantees, however our uptime has remained at 98% for the year.
- Although it's the last thing we would ever want to do, Wild3D must reserve the right to discontinue the services provided, including deleting all uploaded content of all users from our server(s) without notice.
You own the content that you upload to Wild3D. By uploading content to Wild3D, you grant Wild3D and its affiliates a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now and into the future), and make derivative works from your model for the purpose of displaying the model within the Wild3D Service; displaying the model on third party websites and applications via model embedding; allowing other users to view, download, and embed on third party websites the model, subject to your model privacy choices; promoting the Wild3D Service, provided that you have made the model publicly available; and archiving or preserving the model for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations.
You grant all users of Wild3D permission to view your non-private models for their personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to copy and make derivative works from the models solely to the extent necessary to view the models.
The above permissions continue until you remove your models from the Wild3D Service, after which the licenses will terminate within a reasonable period of time.
You may not upload any 3D model, video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") which:
- Infringes a third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography. Non-sexual nudity is permitted.
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group.
- Exploits minors.
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence.
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals.
- Unlawful content in the United States.
- Wild3D's server(s) are monitored continuously and kept up-to-date by our in-house Linux engineer multiple times a day.
- Access to Wild3D's Linux server(s) is secured by ridiculously lengthy passwords.
- Your password is stored in the Wild3D database in an encrypted format using modern salt plus hash algorithms, so even if our database were to be hacked your password will remain secure. Not even we can know your password.